How do you decide which of the several newsletter services is available? How can you know if this option is best for you? How to Buy SMTP Service with Crypto.
To aid you in your search, we have compiled the following features of five widely used services:
1. While 1ShoppingCart – 1SC is a superb all-in-one solution for everything you will need as a VA, it is affordable if you don’t immediately require all the features they provide. Sending HTML newsletters and setting up autoresponders (messages sent automatically when someone signs up for anything they must opt-in for) are features included with a primary email account, which costs just $29 per month. It’s simple to operate and lets you save commonly used email formats as templates.
With 1SC, you can set up various lists to keep your marketing initiatives organized. To start selling products and collaborating with partners and joint ventures, I usually advise 1SC since it can scale your business. The shopping cart plus the affiliate software make up the $99/month professional package.
2. AWeber is another easy and widely used autoresponder and email service which lets you create event-specific mailing lists. The newsletter and opt-in box templates they provide are excellent and straightforward to modify. Many of my clients and coworkers have expressed satisfaction with AWeber, which I largely attribute to its low entry barrier of only $19 per month. A central selling point is that you may send your newsletter without much technological knowledge. In addition, the newsletter can be shared on social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter for maximum exposure.
3. You can choose between a monthly subscription or pay per email sent with Vertical Response, another great feature of this newsletter service. In addition to being user-friendly, it provides you with excellent email templates from which to choose. In addition, it allows for creating several lists, which is useful when organizing events or coordinating with collaborators. Vertical Response also will enable you to conduct surveys and can be linked to social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook. You may start using Vertical Response for as little as $10 per month, less than a penny per email.
4. Many of my clients and coworkers used Constant Contact as the first email service. Others have moved on to other systems (often a shopping cart system), while others still use it. Constant Contact is well-known for its user-friendliness, and it now includes autoresponders at no extra cost with its standard email marketing package. Online surveys and event promotion are two of their add-on services that look particularly promising. These services are efficient because they were developed in response to specific user needs. Many premade layouts are available for each of their services, and you need hardly any technical know-how to make your outgoing messages look expert. The cheapest plan they provide is $15 per month.
5. I haven’t used MailChimp in years, but the company’s new capabilities have made it a hot commodity. Recent feedback from users has been very positive. You should also check out its fantastic ‘power features’ and user-friendliness, abundantly available templates, high delivery rate (!), and ease of usage. As a Google girl, I’m interested in checking out the Google Analytics integration. What’s lovely about MailChimp is that you can use it for free for up to 500 subscribers. To me, that sounds like a simple choice.
Take advantage of a free trial period with your prospective email provider. Most services will provide you a free trial period of 30-60 days to test out their features and see if they meet your needs before you commit to paying for a subscription.
Read Also: Understanding The Necessities Of Luxury Marketing